Get the perfect bra for your workouts! This comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
What’s in the Art Cathartic Kaleidoscope Collection?
The Art Cathartic Kaleidoscope Collection features an exciting series of uniquely designed tessellated items you can only find through Art Cathartic.
Our designs are created by taking apart pieces of original photographs or designs and reassembling them in a kaleidoscopic pattern. We then place these designs on products like these Padded Sport Bras offered by PoD services (print on demand), Which in this case is Printful. The final items are not manufactured or shipped by Art Cathartic in any way. They come from Printful and straight to you.
*** If you order this product, please be sure you are checking measurements for correct sizing. Additionally, due to the nature of PoD items, we CANNOT return items, much less refund them if you order the wrong size or change your mind- that is the policy of Printful.
Therefore we cannot do anything about it. However, if there are manufacturing issues with your purchase, please notify us immediately with all of the details so we can work with Printful to get those issues corrected, DO NOT ship the item back without prior authorization.***
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Support material in shoulder straps, and a wide elastic under breasts
• Best for A–C cups
• Removable padding included
• Mesh lining with slits for removing paddings
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China, Lithuania, and Taiwan
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and Taiwan
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
There are no reviews yet.