The Art Cathartic Kaleidoscope Collection
This long-sleeve crop top is made of recycled polyester and elastane, making it an eco-friendly choice for swimming, sports, or athleisure outfits. The crop top has a tear-away care label and a wide, double-layered waistline band for a comfortable fit.
What’s in the Art Cathartic Kaleidoscope Collection?
The Art Cathartic Kaleidoscope Collection features an exciting series of uniquely designed tessellated items you can only find through Art Cathartic.
Our designs are created by taking apart pieces of original photographs or designs and reassembling them in a kaleidoscopic pattern. We then place these designs on products like these Recycled Long-sleeve Crop Top offered by PoD services (print on demand), Which in this case is Printful. The final items are not manufactured or shipped by Art Cathartic in any way. They come from Printful and straight to you.
*** If you order this product, please be sure you are checking measurements for correct sizing. Additionally, due to the nature of PoD items, we CANNOT return items, much less refund them if you order the wrong size or change your mind- that is the policy of Printful.
Therefore we cannot do anything about it. However, if there are manufacturing issues with your purchase, please notify us immediately with all of the details so we can work with Printful to get those issues corrected, DO NOT ship the item back without prior authorization.***
• Fabric composition in Europe: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
• Fabric weight in Europe: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• Fabric composition in Mexico: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
• Fabric weight in Mexico: 7.52 oz/yd² (255 g/m²)
• UPF 50+
• Trendy, cropped fit
• Wide, double-layered waistline band
• Raglan sleeves
• Tear-away care label
• Size up if you’re between sizes as this fabric can be tight on the body
• Blank product components in Europe sourced from Spain
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Colombia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!